You are taking your first steps as coach and you are wondering how to organize yourself?
You are already providing sessions, you are experimenting with everything you have learned and are looking for a second point of view?
You already have coaching experience, but you want to discuss with another professional your worries during these challenging times?
What can you achieve through supervision:
- define and develop your own coaching style
- identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- review in detail the sessions with your coachees
- create your own development plan as coach
- prepare for upcoming sessions
- protect the boundaries in the coaching relationship
All international coaching associations require a specific number of supervision hours. Moreover, they include supervision in the necessary steps for your development, as the most experienced professionals in the field also do.
Your energy is precious, don’t spend it, direct it!